Women Hairpin Japanese Fan Black Agate cinnabar lacquer Hair Pin Stick Fork New
- A hairpin specially made into shape of folding fan.
- A folding fan is a symbol for East Asian culture, while agate represents good fortune.
- Red flowers made with cinnabar lacquer, a traditional wooden handicraft used in Chinese and Japanese antiques.
- Metal details and pins made with durable alloy in vintage-style bronze tone.
- A wonderful gift or simply a nice treat for yourself.
- Exclusive at Double Happiness Curio, while stock lasts.
Item: Women Hairpin Japanese Fan Black Agate cinnabar lacquer Hair Pin Stick Fork New
Style: Hairpin for Women
Materials: Agate, alloy, wood, etc.
✅ FREE SHIPPING (Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.)
✅ 100% Money-Back Guarantee
✅ Extra 10% OFF On Orders Over USD 49
(checkout discount code: BUTTERFLY)